Getting to Zell am See
Here you will find all the important information on how to get to Zell am See. Furthermore, the arrival by train or plane is also listed below. If you have any further questions, please contact us by phone or send us an e-mail. We will take care of it as soon as possible and send you the best route to Zell am See.
- Motorway exit Siegsdorf (112) towards Inzell
- To Inzell towards Lofer
- Saalfelden (continue straight trough all three roundabouts)
- Zell am See town centre (do not take the tunnel)
- Zell am See, turn right towards the "Schmittenhöhebahn" at the first traffic lights
- Continue forr 500 metes - we are located on the left side of the road
- PLEASE NOTE: you do not need a motorway vignette sticker for this route!
Arrival by train
Travel comfortably and without traffic jams by train to Austria. In Zell am See there is a train station and you can travel directly to the Zeller hotel. We will gladly pick you up directly from the train station and bring you to the 4* star hotel.
ÖBB timetable information
Arrival by plane
Here you can find a list of airports near the Hotel. For further information regarding transfer from the airport to the hotel, you can contact us at any time.
- Salzburg Airport (approx. 80 km)
- Airport Innsbruck (approx. 150 km)
- Airport Munich (approx. 200 km)
We wish you a safe journey and look forward to welcoming you to our hotel!