Unwind and take a deep breath! Recover after an active day in our completely new spa-area with:
- one of the largest heated outside pools of Zell am See town (12 x 6 m)
- Separated family and nude area
- Big Finnish Sauna, infra-red-sauna, big steam bath
- Big Bio-Sauna with view to the garden
- Big relaxing area with tea-making facilities
- Dress-on family outside-sauna with view to the Schmittenhöhe
- Karin is looking forward to welcome you for a massage.
Daily operating times: 3pm - 7pm
The spa area of our active hotel is an oasis of peace and relaxation. Head to the sauna or relax with a soothing massage and activate new strength. Visit the steam bath, Finnish sauna or our panorama-sauna to regenerate and take a break. The crystal clear Salzburg mountain air rejuvenates all senses after a muscle-relaxing session in the sauna. Let your body rest in our beautiful relaxation room while you enjoy the incredible vistas of the Salzburg mountains and our lovely hotel garden.
Keen swimmers will love our large all year around heated outdoor pool. Swim a few laps and cool off. Or, you could head to the Zeller See just outside the hotel. The lake is especially wonderful for kids who want to splash and play.
After a day full of sports and exercise in Zell am See, a massage is the best way to let your body relax and recover more quickly. Our experienced masseur Karin will help you choose the perfect massage or treatment. Spend your spa holiday in Zell am See and put a new spring in your step.