COVID-19 security measures:
We always keep an eye on the safety, protection and well-being of our guests and employees.
- All employees who are in direct contact with the guest are tested by the federal government every 14 days.
- If there are signs of illness before or during your stay, please contact the host immediately.
- There will still be buffets in our hotel to provide our guests with the usual offer. It is important to keep your distance, to disinfect hands (3 dispensers at the buffet) and to wear a face mask - more than ever, we ask you to supervise your children at the buffet.
- It is best to take the mask with you from home. According to the current status, it is ONLY to be worn at the buffet or for larger crowds e.g. Entrance / cash desk at the cable car.
- If you have forgotten the mask, you can get a disposable mask at the reception for a fee of EUR 0.60 / pc. acquire.
- Please keep a safe distance of 1m from strangers in the entire hotel area.
- There are disinfection dispensers in various positions throughout the hotel, which may be used. Don't forget to wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Even though we are all very happy to see you again, we ask you NOT to shake hands and cuddle.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees.
- The use of our pool is possible also the sauna area can be used, but limited.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief.
- Our hygiene standards are not different in corona times than usual, but we have checked them critically and tightened them where necessary in critical areas.
We are all very much looking forward to seeing you again and never forget
"Nothing is as contagious as a smile"
(Changes daily possible)